One Socket that does the work of a whole set
- A universal socket grips any shape.
- 54 steel pins automatically adjust to grip hex nuts, wing nuts, square nuts, and especially broken or rusted nuts.
- Professional grade universal socket wrench.
- One-of-a-kind, custom design.
- Not available in local shops.
- Replaces both metric and standard sockets and wrenches
- Includes power adapter for electric drill or screwdriver
These are some of the most trending Multi-Tools and are a good GIFT to your family, lover, friend and co-workers.
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥 If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.
- We Offer Free Worldwide Shipping
- All Orders are shipped out of our warehouse within 1-2 business days
- Because we ship directly from our partners’ facilities from various countries throughout the world, your purchase(s) are shipped using major couriers as follows and the transit time is dependent on your location & product you have selected,
- All items above $100 in individual product cost will be shipped via any of the major carriers, including UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service which will take anywhere between 1-2 Weeks to reach you.
- All items below $100 in individual product cost will be shipped using economy shipping, which may take 2-3 weeks to reach you.
- For Canada shipment, please add 4-6 days to the normal USA shipping time.
- For all international shipping (exclude Canada) please add 10+ days to the normal USA shipping time.
- US Shipping,
- We have a large assortment of products not stocked in-house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately so they get to you faster. Due to this reason, you may receive the items separately - i.e one before the other - Please don't worry, your orders are on their way!
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs