Tahoe Single Hole Kitchen Faucet is one of a kind faucet which comes with dual water outlet - one for normal water and one for purified drinking water. Combining the traditional style and modern performance Tahoe Single Hole Kitchen Faucet is built to handle the demands of a busy kitchen.
Tahoe Single Hole Kitchen Faucet comes in 10 different finishes, to meet any kitchen. Tahoe Single Hole Kitchen Faucet is made of brass body material and a ceramic valve core which is made to last a life time even under frequent use.
Tahoe Single Hole Kitchen Faucet is deck mounted which requires a single hole for installation. Tahoe Single Hole Kitchen Faucet is having cold and hot water mixer, which also comes with a rotatable spout.
Tahoe Single Hole Kitchen Faucet Specifications
- Style : Dual Holder Single Hole
- Rotatable Or Not : Yes
- Material : Brass
- Feature : Cold and Hot
- Surface Treatment : Polished
- Installation Type : Deck Mounted
- Valve Core Material : Ceramic
- Style : Contemporary
- Number of Handles:Dual Handle
- Number of Holes for Installation : Single Hole
- Cold & Hot Water : Yes
- We Offer Free Worldwide Shipping
- All Orders are shipped out of our warehouse within 1-2 business days
- Because we ship directly from our partners’ facilities from various countries throughout the world, your purchase(s) are shipped using major couriers as follows and the transit time is dependent on your location & product you have selected,
- For Canada shipment, please add 4-6 days to the normal USA shipping time.
- For all international shipping (exclude Canada) please add 10+ days to the normal USA shipping time.
- US Shipping,
- We have a large assortment of products not stocked in-house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately so they get to you faster. Due to this reason, you may receive the items separately - i.e one before the other - Please don't worry, your orders are on their way!
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs