Are you frustrated with a stripped or broken screw off the head of a bolt? Introducing the Fix-It Damaged Screw Extractor. You can easily remove any stripped screw in ten seconds or less. It can even remove four-inch long, stubborn deck screws out of redwood. Even if you break off the entire head of a screw or bolt, you can still extract it right out without having any problem!
This screw extractor kit set is a must-have tool for anyone who needs to de-install screws including molly-bolts from wallboard, wood and sheet metal applications. Screw remover and extractor compatible with all brands of power drills and screwdriver handle tools. The 5 pieces screws extractor set can take out the screws of 2-12mm, works with most commonly used drill and any size screw or bolt, nail, such as Phillips head screws, slotted screws, pozi screws, hex screws, etc.
- multi-purpose – the stripped screw remover kit includes 5 different sizes of bits(#0, #1, #2, #3,#4) great for removing stripped, broken head, rusted, unscrew, free-spinning and deck screws
- premium quality – made of durable hardened steel H.S.S. 4241# for longer life
- easy to operate – two easy steps, just need a drill, no other tools need, select a smaller bit than the damaged screw, you can easily remove the screw, please make sure to run the drill in reverse during the process
- works great – works on wood and machine screws as well as Philips, flat, hex, or painted over screws
- remove stripped screws – easy simple removal of damaged, stuck, stripped, broken, rusted, free-spinning screws and deck screws
- removes any stripped screw in 10 seconds or less
Material: 4241 high-speed steel
1 x #0 Extractor
1 x #1 Extractor
1 x #2 Extractor
1 x #3 Extractor
1 x #4 Extractor
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥 If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don’t worry. Just shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.